Turn your iPhone into an Advanced Engine Diagnostics and Data Reader.
- Don’t waste money on wrong fault diagnosis, save money, fix your own vehicle
- Manage your engine sensors via live data streams
- Customise your own unique dashboard gauges
- Run your vehicle at maximum engine efficiency
- Small size, compact structure
- No wires or batteries
- Supports all OBDII protocols
This is an innovative new automotive product designed for car owners and enthusiasts to connect their iPhone wirelessly to their vehicles 16 pin ODB2 diagnostic port (standard on most vehicles from 1997 onwards) giving live engine related data (EOBD / OBDII) including full fault code listing.
- Download OBD2 software from iTunes store (free and paid versions available)
- Connect via WiFi
- Select your vehicle in the menu of the app
- Ready to go!
Performance Test Functions
Ever wondered if your vehicle as faster than your friends? This function allows you to test your vehicle over a certain distance. With this function you can put your vehicle to the test and save the results for future reference.
- Test acceleration / deceleration times and distance
- 1/4 mile timing and testing
- History menu for review of past saved information
- Upload your data to Facebook or Twitter
Dashboard phone features:
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Lambda loop control
- Boost/vacuum combo guage
- Corrected vehicle speed
- Battery voltage
- Acceleration and breaking
- Inst. fuel economy
- Timing (spark advance)
- Average fuel economy (mpg)
- Intake air temp
- Manifold absolute pressure
- Engine coolant temp
- Fuel trims, short and long term
- Mass air flow
- Catalyst temp
- Percent engine load
- Fuel pressure
- Air/fuel ratio
- Lambda guage
Vehicles supported: Audi, Alfa Romeo, BMW, Chevorlet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyndai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart Car, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen
Generally all cars from January 1, 1996 are compliant, however, if you are unsure if your care is OBDII compliant please contact us and we will let you know, as we cannot provide returns if your car is non-compliant.
PLEASE NOTE: Some functions and features are vehicle specific and may not be available depending on the make, model and age of your vehicle. iOBD2 software will only work with the iOBD2 Hardware we supply.